Camp Love Trails is the perfect summer staycation & festival experience for trail runners and those with an adventurous spirit. Camp Love Trails is a pop-up campground on the Gower Peninsula curated & hosted by the Love Trails Festival team.
If you're looking for something fun and adventurous to do this summer, in a year when we are all feeling a little hemmed in, Camp Love Trails offers you a dose of fun, nature & freedom, with activities including trail races, guided runs, surfing, open water swimming, rock climbing, coasteering and stand up paddle boarding, all from a beautiful pop-up campsite at Weobley Castle in the Gower Peninsula, South Wales.
You can choose to hire your own luxury bell tent or a basic unfurnished bell tent (from just £25 pppn), you can also bring your own tent (from just £20 pppn) or bring your own campervan. From the moment you arrive there is no more worrying about whether there will be space in car parks or places on an activity that has caught your eye.
Come for the weekend solo, or come with your family and friends for a week-long holiday in one of the most epic coastal locations in the UK; the Gower Peninsula. You can stay for 2-nights or 6-nights, and anything in between. Everything is there at your fingertips, whether you feel like trail running, going to the beach, joining a yoga class or booking onto an adventure activity with a local guide or adventure provider.
Click here to visit the Camp Love Trails website
There is a full timetable of trail running talks, workshops, adventure activities and runs that take place over a fortnight in August (9th – 22nd). You can dip in and out of yoga under the stretch tent, join breathwork sessions on the beach, live music performances at the castle and book onto a marked course trail race (5km, 10km 21km and 42km options available), which run every weekend. Food on offer is high quality, with on-site food trucks, festival-style with a focus on local & ethically sourced ingredients. And in the evenings, there arecampfire talks, a licenced bar and live music performances to enjoy as the sun sets in the sky.
How Booking Camp Love Trails Works:
1. Decide if you are coming during Week 1 (9th-15th August) or Week 2 (16th-22nd August) of Camp Love Trails
2. Pick your accommodation from a choice of; Luxury Bell Tent from £60 per person per night, Classic Bell Tent from £25 per person per night, Camping Pitch from £20 per person per night (bring your own tent) or book a Campervan Pitch from £25 per person per night
3. Book your trip to Camp Love Trails, with a minimum stay of 2-nights and a maximum stay of 6-nights
4. Optionally, pick a Trail Race to take part in during your stay from a choice of four distances; 5km, 10km,21km or 42km. (This is included in the price of your booking)
5. Either before you arrive, or on-site at the Box Office, pay extra to book spaces on professionally guided adventure activities (such as surfing lessons, rock climbing, coasteering led by local adventure providers), or hire adventure kit (such as surf boards, SUPs, wetsuits & sea kayaks) from on-site hire shop
6. All the talks, workshops, yoga, breathwork & music performances are free to attend and are included in the price of your booking
Click here to explore the accommodation options still available